As a qualified nail technician offering nail art to your customers, it is likely that you have a wide range of designs for them to choose from. So the question is, how do you present these designs to your clients in a clear manner. Here
Nail Courses – Who Are Next Step
Becoming a qualified nail technician and learning the art of applying nails is a great way of making money and our nail courses, which are fully accredited courses, cover all nail systems including Manicure, Gel, Fibreglass, Silk, Acrylics and more.
Next Step Beauty is the UK’s leading provider of short, accredited nail training courses offering both practical training in locations across the UK as well as distance learning. We are very proud to have won several awards and continue to teach thousands of successful nail technicians every year. Using our unique and proven teaching procedures, in just a few weeks you could be qualified nail technician earning up to £35 for a set of nail extensions!
To find out more about our range of nail courses either click on the links above or call a learning adviser on 0149 344 8075.
Nail Courses – A Quick Overview
Next Step Nail Training Courses have been designed by industry experts to give students an in-depth knowledge of nail techniques through short and intensive training courses in preparation for use in salons, mobile nail bars and spa’s, on paying clients. We provide training and nail courses in location across the UK using only fully qualified nail educators who have vast experience within the nail industry as well as full teaching qualifications. We also provide several distance learning nail courses for students wishing to complete their training from home.
The nail industry has continued to grow over the past few years with more woman having nail treatments on a regular basis. Becoming a qualified nail technician by completing one of our nail courses is a great way to build a residual business as clients return every 3 – 4 weeks for their nail treatments. There are 340 million client visits across the nail industry each year (six per person per year), with the average household spend on nail services of £161. If you are looking to gain your qualification and then work in a nail bar or nail salon there are plenty of employment opportunities as the average salon turnover is £88,000 (figures provided by HABIA, the Government-appointed standards-setting body for the hair, beauty and spa industry) Getting qualified and completing our nail courses really is your next step.
Nail Courses – The Benefits
So why complete a Next Step Nail Courses? Well, that is simple! To be the best nail technicians you need to train with the best nail courses provider and Next Step are just that having won multiple awards over the years! We are proud to have built a reputation second to none, just take a look at all of our nail courses reviews or find what our nail students are saying on our Facebook page. Other reasons are:
- Fast tracked nail courses – All our nail courses allow to get qualified quickly giving you the ability to start making money!
- Online manuals – We give you instant access to your course manuals the second you book your nail course through our dedicated student portal. Our course manuals can be viewed from desktop, mobile or tablet computer.
- Online Video Tutorial Demonstrations – As well as your practical training, we provide you with instant access to full demonstration tutorial videos professional filmed by our Director of Training through your dedicated students portal the second you book any of our nail courses. This allows you, at your leisure, to watch, listen and learn! It really is like having your nail course tutor with you all the time and you can start training today!
- Non brand specific – A key component of our nail courses is that we teach you the general application of all nail systems allowing you to choose which products you would like to work with on completion of the nail course.
- Qualified and experienced tutors – Each of our nail courses educators have been hand picked, have extensive industry experience and teaching qualification ensuring you are getting the very best education by people who know what it takes to be a great nail technician.
- Small groups –We keep our practical training sessions small allowing you more one to one tuition.
- All training stock is provided – Unlike most of the other nail course providers, each of our courses comes complete with all the training stock required whilst on your practical training.
- Fully accredited nail courses – Our courses are fully accredited with industry recognised organisations allowing you to gain insurance once qualified.
- Ongoing support – We provide a unique support network to all our nail students during, throughout and after your course. With Next Step you will never be on your own.
- Instant Certification – Once you have completed any of our nail courses and gained your nail qualification your tutor will submit her register and instantly you will be able to download your certificate through our dedicated student portal. With our nail courses you can get insurance and start making money straight away.
Nail Courses – Qualifications and Insurance
Once you have successfully completed any of our nail courses, you will be awarded with the Next Step Nail Diploma which is fully accredited with leading industry organisations. You can also gain insurance and begin working on paying clients. For more information about nail tech insurance please click on the insurance link at the bottom of this page.
Nail Courses – Your Payment Options
We understand that an investment has to be made when booking our nail courses. You can pay for the nail courses in full at the time of booking or we we offer our EziPay payment plan for nail training courses costing over £250 which allows you to spread the cost over 3 months. No interest or admin fees are applied it just helps a little to get you on the next step of your nail career. For more information about our nail courses payment options please click on the funding link at the bottom of the page.
Nail Courses – How To Book
Booking your nail courses could not be easier! You can book online directly from our website by clicking on your selected nail courses above or call one of our learning advisers today on 0149 344 8075
TO 50% OFF
Student: Michelle Miller
Course Name & Location: Complete Nail Technicians
Student: Leeann Mcleod
Course Name & Location: Complete Nail Technicians Course
Student: Sarah Smith
Course Name & Location: Manicure
Presentation for Nail Art
Command a Higher Price for your Manicures by Making them Luxury
Manicures range in price from as low as £8 for a budget manicure up to £60 for a luxury manicure. So what does the customer get that is different? Well the answer is all about walking away not only with beautifully manicured nails but a
Halloween Nail Art Competition 2013
We decided to run a Halloween Nail Art Competition through our Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/nextstepbeauty) in October 2013 and we were absolutely amazed at the amount of entries we received. Thousands of you uploaded designs or sent them into the office and we have had a