At the time, dying your hair for whatever reason might have seemed like a good idea. But sometimes it just doesn’t turn out the way you had hoped, especially if you’re dying your hair yourself at home. Rarely does the colour look as good as
Holistic Courses – Completing holistic courses and becoming a qualified holistic therapist is a great way of making money and our holistic training courses, which are fully accredited beauty diploma’s and NVQ level courses cover a range of holistic treatments and services.
Next Step is the UK’s leading provider of accredited holistic courses offering classes across the UK. We are very proud to continue to train thousands of successful holistic therapists each year. Using our unique and proven teaching procedures, in just a few weeks you could be a qualified therapist working in either a salon, spa or as a mobile therapist.
To book your holistic courses or find out more about our range of holistic courses either click on the links above or call our learning advisors now on 0203 829 8856.
Holistic Courses Overview
Next Step holistic courses are designed and accredited to give students who complete our courses a qualification which allows them to work in the industry. We provide these holistic courses and workshops using fully qualified educators who have vast experience within the profession as both therapists and educators.
All our holistic training courses are accredited by either BABTAC or VTCT allowing students to gain insurance once they have completed our holistic courses.
We also provide in-house holistic courses for larger salons who wish to train a number of staff in treatments.
Holistic Courses Benefits
- A fully qualified holistic therapist can earn up to £50 an hour
- Holistic courses are ideal for students wishing to start their own business in a salon or mobile
- All training stock is provided whilst within the college
- All courses are accredited with BABTAC
Holistic Courses – Why Complete Training with Next Step?
So why complete our holistic courses? Well that is simple! To be the best therapist you need to train with the best holistic courses provider and Next Step are just that! Over the years we have built a reputation second to none, just take a look at our holistic courses reviews or find what students are saying on our Facebook page. Here are some other reasons why students complete our holistic courses:
- Fast tracked holistic courses – Our holistic courses allow to get qualified quickly giving you the ability to start making money!
- Online manuals – Not only are you provided with a hard copy of your training manual when you attend any of our holistic courses but we also give you instant access to online manuals the second you book your courses. Manuals can be viewed from a desktop, mobile or tablet computer.
- Online Video Tutorials – As well as your practical training days, we provide you with instant access to full demonstration tutorial videos through your students portal. This allows you, at your leisure, to continue to watch, listen and learn!
- All training stock is provided – Unlike most of the other holistic courses providers, each of our courses comes complete with all the training stock required whilst on your training days.
- Non brand specific – We teach you the general application of all therapies allowing you to choose which products you would like to work with on completion of the holistic course.
- Ongoing support – We provide a unique support network to all our students during, throughout and after your courses. With Next Step you will never be on your own.
- Instant Certification – Once you have completed your holistic courses and gained your qualification, you will instantly be able to download your certificate through our student portal. We then produce and send you a hard copy in the post but why wait? With our holistic courses you can get insurance and start making money straight away.
- Qualified and experienced tutors – Each of our educators have been hand picked, have extensive industry experience and teaching qualification ensuring you are getting the best education.
- Small groups –allowing you more one to one tuition
- Fully accredited holistic courses – Our holistic courses are fully accredited with industry recognised organisations allowing you to gain insurance one qualified.
Holistic Courses – Qualification & Insurance
On successfully completion of any of our holistic courses you will be awarded with the Next Step Beauty Diploma. This Diploma is accredited through BABTAC. You can also gain insurance and begin working on paying clients. For more information about insurance please click on the insurance link at the bottom of this page.
Holistic Courses – Course Funding
We understand that completing our holistic courses is a financial commitment and do offer our EziPay payment plan for courses with fee’s (or combined fee’s) over £250. This payment plan allows you to spread the cost over 3 months. For more information about funding please click on the funding link at the bottom of the page.
How to Book your Holistic Course
Booking your holistic courses could not be easier! You can simply book online directly from our website by clicking on your selected holistic courses above or call one of our learning advisors now on 0203 829 8856
TO 50% OFF
Student: Tiago Perdigao
Course Name & Location: Hot Stone Massage Course
Student: Trisha Phillips
Course Name & Location: Hot Stone Massage Course
Student: Angela Nelson
Course Name & Location: Indian Head Massage Course
The Best Way to Grow Out Hair Dye
A New Look For the Plait – Fishtail Braids
By now you will probably have seen someone with a fishtail style braid. These look very elaborate and time consuming, hence their glamorous nature, but in reality they are very simple to create. Follow these simple steps to achieve the look yourself.
An Introduction to Clip in Hair Extensions
Hair extensions are a bit like Marmite – you either love them or hate them. They have been around for years and they are just as popular as ever with the celebs but they are expensive to put in and can cause damage to your