Spring is right around the corner and that doesn’t only mean changing your clothes; it also means changing your scent! The right perfume or cologne can make a big difference with how you feel and smell this spring. There are a lot of different perfumes available for women and colognes available for men that are perfect for this season. These are made by all different designers so there is something out there for everyone.
Spring Colognes for Men
Colognes that are made with citrus scents are among the most popular. When choosing between different men perfumes you will find that most are light, fruity and have a hint of depth to them. This gives a nice spring feel without being too overbearing.
- Virgin Island Water Creed – This is a great scent for men that enjoy citrus notes in their cologne. It has ginger, jasmine, hibiscus, citrus and many other different notes to it. One of the best parts about this particular cologne is that it can be worn by both men and women!
- Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne – This is a brand that is going to cost you more money, but most people find that it’s definitely worth it. There are a lot of citrus notes in this cologne, including grapefruit, lemon, mandarin, orange and bergamot. There are also spicy notes that include pepper and fir resin. This has been around since 2007 but continues to be extremely popular today.
- Pierre Balmain Monsieur Balmain – Another citrus fragrance, this is a classic cologne that is perfect for the new season. It has mint, caraway, nutmeg, sandalwood, musk and bitter orange to create a lot of notes that mix together well. This isn’t as sweet as some other colognes and has a nice balance that all types of men can enjoy.
Spring Perfumes for Women
There are a wide variety of spring women perfumes available to choose from. Most of these are sweet scents since this tends to be most popular when the weather turns warm.
- Chloe – The bottle of this sweet perfume is one of the best parts about it! There are rose scents to this as well as amber and honey, which makes for a sweet perfume that is also warm and inviting. It’s a great option if you don’t want something with a lot of citrus in it.
- Daisy by Marc Jacobs – This is another spring perfume that has a unique and beautiful bottle. This has scents of grapefruit, jasmine, violet and other flowers that make it both sweet and earthy.
- Floris Fleur – With notes of waterlilly, jasmine, rose, peach and grapefruit, this is a perfume any woman can love. It’s a traditional scent that is light and not too strong. It smells like you would imagine spring would if it had an official scent!
These are some of the most popular scents for the upcoming season. They are light, sweet and fun, which is perfect for the shedding of your winter coats! Of course there are more than these, just make sure you stick to something with citrus or flowers.