How to make your own hand sanitizer:
Hand sanitizers are an essential part or the beginning of any treatment on a client. I am about to show the such an easy way to make your own hand sanitizer.
Some commercial hand sanitizers can leave the hands feeling dry with all the harsh chemicals that can be added. Just by using a few simple (and safe on skin!) ingredients you can not only kill germs, but treat your clients, and yours own skin to a little tlc.
Reasons as to why this recipe works so well is due to the main ingredient. Tea tree oil is a powerful antiseptic and only requires just a few drops to be effective. It’s antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiviral, which makes it an excellent alternative to the alcohol based sanitizers you can buy from warehouses. The tea tree oil also acts as a natural preservative, allowing the mixture to last for at least several weeks……… bonus
• 8 Tablespoons of Aloe Vera Gel
• 16 Drop of Tea Tree Oil
• 10 Drops of Lavender Essential oil
• If required you can add a few drops of other essential oils for example thyme, orange of lemon.
• Add all ingredients together and mix into a dish
• Pour mixture into either a pump bottle or spray bottle
• Shake before pumping/spraying and go…………….
Yes! I told you……….. It’s that simple
Emma Gibson xx