2011 Roundup – A Year to Remember
Well I can not believe it’s really the end of 2011. It only seems like yesterday we were celebrating the end of 2010 and looking forward to what the new year would hold for Next Step.
2011 has been a magical year for us at Next Step Beauty and along the way we have brought many new features and courses as well as training 1000’s of new and existing students. We really have had a ball and wanted to just remind you of a few things which 2011 brought us:
- Kits – we were lucky enough to partner with some fantastic nail and beauty brands in 2011 and provide our students with dedicated nail, beauty and holistic kits bespoke for Next Step Beauty. Over the year we have sold thousands of them with some really exciting feedback and our students seem to just love them!
- Locations – In 2011 we opened 7 new locations (London, Birmingham, Ipswich, Manchester, Bristol, Peterborough and Chelmsford) offering accredited nail courses and beauty courses to these regions. We have been overwhelmed by the response and will continue to grow in 2012 with a planned 35 more locations.
- Video – Our nail course video was so much fun to make, we really had a blast and are pretty proud of how it came out, if you have not seen it yet here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_RCzMC4ABY
- Tutors – 2011 saw us work with some fantastic new trainers, educators and tutors who joined the company to help us expand all over the UK. Many of these tutors will actually begin their courses in January 2012 but have been with us over the past few months and we are delighted to have them on-board.
- Instant Certification – The last update for 2011 was Instant Certification. We realised that it can be disappointing to complete your course and then have to wait for a certificate to be accredited, produced and then sent to you. We therefore created a fantastic facility which allows all students on courses from January 2012 to be able to download their certificate as soon as they pass the course. This is an industry leading facility which we are very proud of.
So that’s it 2011 gone but what a 2012 is planned! We look forward to seeing all our students and meeting new ones in 2012, have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year.
Director of Training
Note to editors:
Victoria Arpels is the Director of Training at Next Step Beauty a trading name of Totally Beauty Limited who provide short, intensive nail and beauty courses accredited with BABTAC.
Opened in October 2010, Next Step Beauty have provided nail and beauty courses to thousands of students from their 41 locations across the UK. Next Step Beauty are not affiliated with any nail or beauty brand and provide independent training through accredited courses.