We are looking for a sales and customer services adviser to join our growing team. Could this be you or do you know someone who will fit this role? Please check out the job description below.
Job title: Sales and Customer Service Adviser
Department: Sales/Customer Services
Location: Aldercarr Hall, Attleborough Road, Great Ellingham, Norfolk, NR171LQ
Responsible to: Sales and Customer Services Directors
The package and perks
Salary according to qualifications and experience.
Totally Beauty Ltd is a small business that is growing fast. Providing accredited nail and beauty courses in over 40 locations nationwide it is now a market leader within the UK and is a real entrepreneurial success story. With the continuous goal of providing high quality education at an extremely low cost, providing accessibility to everyone.
The job of Sales and Customer Service Adviser will be primarily concerned around dealing with course and product sales via telephone and email as well as dealing with customer relations, ensuring each and every client has the very beast customer experience. You will be part of a small but growing team with progression opportunities within the company.
Job role and responsibility
- Play a central and active role in establishing sales processes leading to capturing sales via phone or email from enquiries, which are provided to you.
- To organise and administer sales opportunities.
- Work with developers to maximise sales channels like email and SMS marketing
- Take an active role in developing and then deploying a social media strategy enhancing channels like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Provide a high quality customer relation experience, helping clients with various tasks including scheduling courses, booking courses, answering enquiries and queries via telephone and email.
- Where required, work directly with the company directors
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Good knowledge of consumer behaviour and best practice techniques for sales conversion
- A good understanding and to be able to use a computer
- Social Media knowledge
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Good phone manner
- Copy-editing and proof-reading skills
Personality and character
- Self starting, team-player
- Practical and efficient
- Careful, meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organiser and problem-solver
- Able to prioritise
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, handling multiple customer enquiries at a time.
How to apply
Please Note: The job has now been filled.