We love halloween at Next Step, its a time when you can get really creative with clients nails and they love them! I sat down with Victoria Barrett to show you how to create a simple, easy to apply but effective sparkly halloween nail art design. Watch our video below and remember we would love to see your designs too!
Creating your halloween nail art design:
- Varnish the nail tip using a green base
- Add horizontal lines (vertically across the nail)
- Change the angle of the brush and add more lines to create a spider web effect
- Leave a space between the lines to be able to add gems
- Add a clear coat across the entire nail to seal
- Add gems to your nail design making sure the gems are not to close to the cuticle
- Seal by adding another clear coat to the entire nail
Its simple, quick and effective. Try it yourself and upload some pictures to our Facebook page!