Sienna X Launch touche de soleil
If you are looking for a more natural tanning look during the winter months, Sienna X have promised to deliver with the new touché de soleil (a 6% tan)
The product made its debut at London Fashion Week appearing on models in Holly Fulton’s show. The tan offers a more subtle, sun kissed result then other darker shades currently on the market. As with other products in the Sienna X range, this is made from natural ingredients and contains no parabens.
Designed for that subtle Autumn/Winter glow, the gorgeous new 6% solution will be used on Holly Fulton’s models for her SS13 show, giving them that perfect catwalk glow to complement Holly’s extensive showcase of 2013 fashion.
Touche de soleil, which directly translates from French as “A Touch of Sun“, is excellent for paler skin tones during the winter months, and is ideal for subtly sunkissed brides – without taking anything away from that gorgeous wedding dress.
The NEW luxurious 6% formula has been expertly put together, with new ingredients and benefits:
- Organic apple extracts, which help moisturise and purify the skin
- Gingko helps with circulation, as well as boosting collagen formation – excellent for rejuvenating the skin
- Calendula & papaya aid skin strength and recovery, leaving your skin looking fresher for longer
- Pomegranate extracts work alongside gingko, boosting collagen formation and keeping the skin looking healthy
- Paraben, alcohol and cruelty free